2012-2013 Indoor Soccer Program
All Mini & Youth Teams are Co-ed
Registration is closed for Indoor 2012-2013
Season begins for Mini and Youth teams the week of October 13th.
Players receive a shirt, shorts and socks - you must provide your own shin guards - they are mandatory. A player cannot enter the field without this equipment.
It is recommended that players wear cleated soccer shoes (NO METAL STUDS -only rubber or moulded studs).
For artificial turf - players can also wear indoor shoes or turf shoes.
JEWELLERY IS NOT PERMITTED - no taping, no exceptions
- Players will play for a one hour period per week during the proposed time frame noted above
- Schedules may change to reflect numbers actually registered
- ALL games are played at the Dome at the Whitby Soccer Centre on Rossland Road West
- All registered players will receive a shirt, shorts and socks.
- Shinguards are MANDATORY and must be worn by all players during a game
- Jewellery of any kind is NOT permitted (including taped jewellery)
- Outdoor soccer shoes are permitted on the indoor field
- For U8, 10 and 12 every 4th session will be led by a member of our technical staff
Contact For Mini & Youth Program email@example.com
Coaches - be sure to complete all details required on the game sheet - date, time, team numbers, first and last names of all players, etc. Incomplete game sheets result in lost time and may mean lost points!!
Registration for mini and youth indoor soccer should NOT be dependant on requests being granted as we are unable to guarantee them. Although an effort is made to attempt to accommodate where possible, your registration should not be dependant on this.
RECEIPTS & NSF CHEQUES
You will only receive a receipt at the time of payment of your registration (online or in person). BEFORE registering, be sure you have access to a printer for this purpose. Alternatively, save the receipt to your hard drive for future reference. Your receipt is for your 2012 income tax return. BE SURE to print and retain your receipt for future reference - this is your responsibility. (You will not need a hard copy of your receipt in order to file your tax return. It is only required if the government asks you to produce a receipt).
NSF CHEQUES - Fee charged $35
REFUND POLICY - $35 admin fee will be deducted from refunds
Please contact the Club office during business hours if you have questions or concerns - 905-668-2009
Every effort is made to attempt to balance teams based on player information provided by parents at time of registration and from coaches from the previous year. Players may be shifted in an attempt to balance teams. This will be kept to a minimum to avoid disruption.
League Champions are determined based on standings as follows:
- Total points
- Most games won
- Better record in head to head games
- Goal difference (goals for, minus goals against, for ALL games played - maximum 5 goal difference)
- Least goals scored against
- Deciding game
Game Sheets - Youth & Mini
Indoor Soccer Rules
Indoor Mini Soccer Rules